Thursday, November 4, 2010
















HALLOWEEN 2010: Lena's 1st Halloween!!!!!

I was Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, the evil witch-villain who turns into a dragon (Prince Phillip slays her. I wanted Todd to be Prince Phillip, but he wouldn't). Lena was my cute side-kick and was a baby dragon.

We went to our neighborhood block halloween party on Saturday the 30th on 7th street; they rope off the street and put on an AMAZING display!!! Each driveway/house has an activity or food item. Our friend, Haylie, went with us, and we had a great time.

There was hot dogs, ice cream, snow-cones, fried scones, candy, popcorn, a live band, Trunk-Or-Treating, cake walk, haunted house in someone's garage, bean bag toss through the witch, horse shoes, etc. It has a great turnout, and all the adults dress up, too! Even people who move away always come back again. This was my 1st time going, since I always work saturdays. But I asked for this saturday off, just so I could go to the block party.

I dressed up as Maleficent and Lena and I went to Cardon Children's Medical Center's birthday party, celebrating their first year open. I was SOOO hot in my costume, it was over 95 degrees, as you can imagine (in purple and black cloak).

1 comment:

  1. Your costume is AWESOME!! Maleficent is HANDS down my favorite Disney villain.

    Your little girl is absolutely adorable Jill - I love the updated pictures of her - what a doll.

    ReplyDelete